Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, starting to find my seats uncomfortable and it just so happens that we have a 95 Buick LeSabre limited with power seats sittin in the driveway, i checked the sticky but no such help with fit and if there's any modifications nessecary, the buicks are power seats, my stock ones are not. Anyone have experience on this subject?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I have never known anyone who put 95 buick seats in their Caprice but I have done many seat switches in cars.

Much depends on your ability to fabracate things. If the seats are physically able to fit in the space, then normally some plate steel is all that is needed to build a base to fit on the facrory rails.

Personally I think it is a great project. Ilike the 1999-2005 Buick Century seats and may make it a project down the road.

As for adding the power seat rails, this can be done but will require a little more fabracation But again it can be done and if you're keeping the car and want better seats I think you should go for it.

·
Super Moderator
8,891 Posts
The Buick LeSabre and Park Avenue rails are identical in dimension to the Pontiac Bonneville seat rails. Search on Bonney or bonnies or bonneville rails and you should find what you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts