Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gee, thats a GOOD deal, apparently the guy is asking to little or something is wrong maybe most likely its the first one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by 95_RMWoody:
Gee, thats a GOOD deal, apparently the guy is asking to little or something is wrong maybe most likely its the first one.
Spoke to the guy - apparently it has developed a water pump noise (imagine that!
) but that's the only issue he mentioned.

Whale, I too like LAB WB4s, especially with tinted windows and blackwall 70s like the one I sold to Impalanut.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope a forum member bought it - my uncle had the money in his hand to go buy it for me today at 3 and it sold at 9 this morning.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just missed this one too, my wife was after it. We test drove it yesterday and in person the car was very clean ,slight waterneck leak and a bit of noise near the water pump area. We made the owner an offer yesterday evening that he politely refused (good guy). We called this morning after his 9:00 viewing appointment and found out it sold to someone in Pasadena CA. We were going to ante up and grab it, but u snooze u loose, and we lost big. This wagon was the cleanest we'd seen and the mileage was so low, the pictures posted didn't do it justice, I think we actually stood a good chance with our offer if Fred hadn't called on it and posted the classified ad, Ralph (owner)mentioned he was getting calls from NY and from other parts of the USA from people who wanted to fly in and drive it home. Our forum fanatics enabled him to stand firm on his price. No hard feelings ,I wouldn't have known if it weren't posted here in the first place.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For the record, while I was talking to the guy (I was the second caller on it) we had a deal at $3500 sight unseen. Then I heard his WIFE in the background tell him NO. It wasn't me. He told me he had already made a commitment for an appointment and I'd have to wait for that guy to pass.

But as I hung up I told him (for those of you who know me, I'm sure you can imagine this) that his price was very fair and that he SHOULDN'T take less.

And besides that, while everyone wants to BUY one cheap, no one wants to sell theirs cheap. THANK ME for telling this guy to hold firm. Whatever I can do to keep the prices up only helps YOUR current wagon hold its value.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The one that got away, no worries Fred! I'm confident we'll find a wagon for my wife, if you weren't so darn far away I'd probably already bought one from you. My wife is hooked as bad as I am on wagons , except we'll be keeping hers a bit closer to stock than mine. We're going to keep ours eyes on the local clasiffieds and hope to get lucky.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WHAT THE "F"...So I placed My order for the Sprint Springs and I recieved an Email advising me that since they are aware the springs will be going on a Wagon???Which Bewilders me..THEY REFUSE TO SEND MY ORDER!!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD WHEN PEOPLE REFUSE MONEY????

Any Advice besides writing them and telling them to SEND IT ANYWAY...BIZARRE!!!!

-D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by DEPRESSION*ICR*:
WHAT THE "F"...So I placed My order for the Sprint Springs and I recieved an Email advising me that since they are aware the springs will be going on a Wagon???Which Bewilders me..THEY REFUSE TO SEND MY ORDER!!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD WHEN PEOPLE REFUSE MONEY????

Any Advice besides writing them and telling them to SEND IT ANYWAY...BIZARRE!!!!

-D
Huh? You're in a completely wrong thread...go to the following link and then delete this post:

Impala SS Forum: Suspension

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.