Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motor ran great before accident. msd wires, all accessories, flywheel, TB, maf, intake. no exhaust manifiolds. 400

9c1 posi rear, rotor to rotor 300

Located in Baldwin NY (long island)

·
Registered
671 Posts
do you have the pieces that bolt onto the lower rear control arms that the sway bar bolts to?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I think so - I'm not sure what it's called, but I think there is a piece that goes into the middle of the control arm groove that has nuts for the sway bar to bolt to - I'm just going by the description that someone else gave me - but I have the factory stamped control arms and need whatever is required to attach the sway bar - someone told me that there was a piece that fits into the control arm that the sway bar bolts to.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I think so - I'm not sure what it's called, but I think there is a piece that goes into the middle of the control arm groove that has nuts for the sway bar to bolt to - I'm just going by the description that someone else gave me - but I have the factory stamped control arms and need whatever is required to attach the sway bar - someone told me that there was a piece that fits into the control arm that the sway bar bolts to.
I think I've got a set if you are still looking for the brackets. LMK. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts