Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I built the first rm sedan t56 (#24 I believe). It has 240 k and is not perfect. The body is very nice, but the undercarriage has the scaly rust expected from a car with the mileage. Runs perfect, no issues at all. I had to drive it all last winter when my Trailblazer SS got stolen in Canada last Jan. I will part it out for the right individuals. It has nitrous, headers, 4.10 gears, extended arms, lowering springs, bonny seats, SS console, etc. 4500 (OBO) whole car or I will part out. Let me know your interests. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Charlie,
Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I will PM you my email addy. Do all the power options, A/C, and heat work?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
options

Everything works except the AC. The compressor is good, but the clutch was dragging in Milwaukee last January, so I had a shop pull it out approx. 040" to stop the dragging.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
class

Elias, I know how picky you are about your rides, and I just want you to know that this is not a car that I can see in your stables. It is a daily driver for winter-time.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Elias, I know how picky you are about your rides, and I just want you to know that this is not a car that I can see in your stables. It is a daily driver for winter-time.
Thanks for the honesty as always Charlie!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rms

I will part the car out if enough interest. It has high miles, but taken care of very well. 95% highway driven. The car has Borla headers, borla cat back, Nitrous works kt, RAISS, t56 with BBHP set-up, 4.10 rear gears (I believe it is an SS rear end, will check it out), rear disc brakes, BMR extended rea arms, eibach lowering springs, and more.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Might be interested in a couple of them parts if it goes that way....

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rms t56

I think the decision has been made to part out. The wheels and rear end may already be gone to Kalamazoo Mich. The best way to communicaqte is via my email and this site. My email will get quicker response. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Email sent

·
Registered
777 Posts
interested in the Eibach springs and the RAISS.
Email sent

1 - 14 of 14 Posts