Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I built the first rm sedan t56 (#24 I believe). It has 240 k and is not perfect. The body is very nice, but the undercarriage has the scaly rust expected from a car with the mileage. Runs perfect, no issues at all. I had to drive it all last winter when my Trailblazer SS got stolen in Canada last Jan. I will part it out for the right individuals. It has nitrous, headers, 4.10 gears, extended arms, lowering springs, bonny seats, SS console, etc. 4500 (OBO) whole car or I will part out. Let me know your interests. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Charlie,
Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I will PM you my email addy. Do all the power options, A/C, and heat work?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Elias, I know how picky you are about your rides, and I just want you to know that this is not a car that I can see in your stables. It is a daily driver for winter-time.
Thanks for the honesty as always Charlie!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rms

I will part the car out if enough interest. It has high miles, but taken care of very well. 95% highway driven. The car has Borla headers, borla cat back, Nitrous works kt, RAISS, t56 with BBHP set-up, 4.10 rear gears (I believe it is an SS rear end, will check it out), rear disc brakes, BMR extended rea arms, eibach lowering springs, and more.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Might be interested in a couple of them parts if it goes that way....

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Email sent

·
Registered
777 Posts
interested in the Eibach springs and the RAISS.
Email sent

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.