Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to part out my RMS. Although the car has high miles, the body parts are like a car with 1/4 the miles. I am sorry it has taken longer than planned to strip it out, but working many hours delays the process. The car is stripped with the exception of the front fenders (will remove if bought).

Car has 238k miles and still runs excellent. Had to drive it all last winter after my TBSS was stolen. It traveled 7 states and Canada during that time.

LT1 engine with coated Borla headers (950.00)
RAISS (sold and picked up)
Eibach lowering springs (125.00), or I keep them for another b-body (sale pending)
Nitrous Works Kit (sold and picked up)
AM/FM/CD radio (75.00) (pending, but no money yet)
Tan Bonne seats (400.00 complete fronts and rears now) (pending)
t56 conversion / BBHP#24, (sold and picked up)
4.10 Impala SS differential, complete with brakes (550.00 with the aluminum cover / girdle) (pending, but no money yet)
Decent doors, no dents, these doors are 99.5% rust free. Drivers door glass has some scratches in it from apparently the window mechanism. (75.00 each)
Good fenders
All lights are good
Good hood (50.00)
Lots of good interior and exterior parts.

Let me know what you are looking for and I can see if I have it. I can send pictures upon request.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I would like to see that Raiss intake???? Price & shipping to 43223

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
headers

price + shipping for the headers please

·
Registered
260 Posts
do you have the original leather Roadmaster seats? I need a grey leather drivers side seat. dont need rails-I have the limited seats

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Any pics of the entire raiss setup your selling? Or are you just selling that "airforce 2" piece as junior is selling the raiss version of that piece correct?

·
Registered
777 Posts
I will buy the RAISS, AirForce II, and the Eibach srprings.
Did you have a price for these?

thx

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
I will buy the RAISS, AirForce II, and the Eibach srprings.
Did you have a price for these?

thx
Do you want the Reproduction AirForce-2 from ME, as the OP ONLY quoted the RAISS unit itself. If so, $40.00 + Shipping.

·
Registered
777 Posts
So you have the RAISS setup and a reproduction AirForce II?
What is the price for teh RAISS and the Eibach springs?

·
Registered
565 Posts
seats

I would take the Tan Bonnie seats if you were closer but the freight will probably kill the price.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Send PM & no reply...

Yes, I sent a PM on the Tan Bonnies yesterday and have heard nothing. Selling stuff is not only location and price but communications.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
He'll get to you, he hasn't even put prices up yet. I saw the car yesterday, it is in a heated garage, not yet begun to be torn apart yet. Charlie is a pretty busy guy and well reputed on here, so just hang in there.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Willing to rip the wiring up to get me a complete C68 climate control setup? IE the harness, control head, sensors, vacuum block with hose, and the blend door servo? If not, that's cool.

thanks,

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
parts

OK guys, I work 6 days a week and a lot of hours traveling. This is not going to be a fast project due to my workload, and the fact I am finishing an SS trans t56 swap. I saw the one comment about communications. You did not get an immediate reply. It was only one day, patient is a virtue. I am sorry for that, but my work comes first.

The RAISS is spoken for by sixspd95, along with the nitrous works kit.

The rear end and the tires / wheels are spoken for.

I will pull the headers when the RAISS and Nitrous come off, but will not promise a date right now. My prices will be fair. If you need immediate parts, I cannot help you, sorry.

As far as wiring and the heater control units, it depends on the amount of time to pull them. My experience is that, unless the buyer wants to pull the desired parts, he is never satisfied with what the seller is expecting to supply.

I will get to this site as time allows me, but as sixspd95 said, he saw the car and the rest of the corral. It is heated and handy to work in for the cold days. If anybody is willing to come remove their wanted parts, let me know.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I am looking for a dash front , The one that fits around the radio and goes across the front , I need a 95 or 96 one in tan,

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
It is heated and handy to work in for the cold days. If anybody is willing to come remove their wanted parts, let me know.
I'd be up for that as well as helping to remove any others!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
OK guys, I work 6 days a week and a lot of hours traveling. This is not going to be a fast project due to my workload, and the fact I am finishing an SS trans t56 swap. I saw the one comment about communications. You did not get an immediate reply. It was only one day, patient is a virtue. I am sorry for that, but my work comes first.

The RAISS is spoken for by sixspd95, along with the nitrous works kit.

The rear end and the tires / wheels are spoken for.

I will pull the headers when the RAISS and Nitrous come off, but will not promise a date right now. My prices will be fair. If you need immediate parts, I cannot help you, sorry.

As far as wiring and the heater control units, it depends on the amount of time to pull them. My experience is that, unless the buyer wants to pull the desired parts, he is never satisfied with what the seller is expecting to supply.

I will get to this site as time allows me, but as sixspd95 said, he saw the car and the rest of the corral. It is heated and handy to work in for the cold days. If anybody is willing to come remove their wanted parts, let me know.
Found another set so that's cool. I totally understand the hesitation most people have about messing with that kind of thing unless someone's very specific and committed!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts