Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some parts from a 95 Roadmaster Sedan

Driver's side window/seat switch with memory. Face is decent. some bubbling on the buttons and a time bit on the face. Looks pretty good and all lettering there. - $25 shipped.

Driver and passenger side mirrors. $55 shipped for the pair.

Cloth heated memory front bench seats in blue. $200 for the pair

Grey door panel bare. Cloth. from a 94. $70 for all 4 plus shipping.

Can get more parts from the 95 Roadmaster Sedan if needed. Tranny went in car. It is Blue on Blue.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Also grabbed the Climate Control head and Headlight switch with Twilight Sentinal, but those have people interested in them. If they pass, they will be up for sale.

I forgot to mention that the car is a limited.

It also has a 2.93 Posi rear with DRUM (Not disc, my bad) brakes. Will ask $300 for that if someone is interested, but you'd have to be able to pick it up.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are they gray or blue
The seats are Blue. I just have the front at the moment, but can get the rear for extra. If someone wants the seats, I'll throw in the switch as well for the asking price and picked up.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok send pics im interested in the pass side skins send pics to
[email protected]

Will do tonight. They are a little dusty right now, so i will clean them up first before getting pictures. No rips, tears or worn spots in the covers that I saw on initial inspection.

i would rather not split the covers from the seats unless both were sold already, but that may change.

·
Registered
976 Posts
cool

Will do tonight. They are a little dusty right now, so i will clean them up first before getting pictures. No rips, tears or worn spots in the covers that I saw on initial inspection.

i would rather not split the covers from the seats unless both were sold already, but that may change.

ok thanks let me see them anyways ill let you know im not that far from you either.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
If the mirrors work ok I want them! Please test them when you can, thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Seat Pictures. They are not cleaned up as I worked late tonight. Hope to clean them up tomorrow night and will get more pictures then.

Only issue is a small spot just above the left side of the U on the pass. cover.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tested the mirrors as best as I could. Up/down and Left/Right both work fine on them. Could not really test the defrost since I can't frost it up, but there is no discoloration on the mirrors. They both fold, although the passenger side folds really hard. Might be able to take it apart and grease it to make it work better, but I don't have instructions for that.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Headlight switch and Climate Control are pending.

Open to offers on the seats, especially if you can pick them up. PM me an offer.

·
Registered
976 Posts
thanks jimmy ill pass i was hoping they where adriatic blue and that they had the extra cushioning from the roadmaster that is what i have now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Being that it's blue, I can use a dash vent! If the carpet is good I might be interested in that as well, but I suspect it would be too hard to ship.

I also need the passenger side power window/seat control panel.

Prices for shipping to zip 48858?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks jimmy ill pass i was hoping they where adriatic blue and that they had the extra cushioning from the roadmaster that is what i have now.
No problem.

Being that it's blue, I can use a dash vent! If the carpet is good I might be interested in that as well, but I suspect it would be too hard to ship.

I also need the passenger side power window/seat control panel.

Prices for shipping to zip 48858?
I will check on those tomorrow for you. Which dash vent do you need? And the carpet was pretty dirty. Vent and switch will probably be around $40 shipped.

And here are more pictures of the mirrors:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And here are the Climate Control and Headlight switch, but those I believe are sold pending payment. I'll post if they should become available.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah, my carpet is pretty bad as well. no worries.

I need the second vent from the LEFT, between the speedo cluster and stereo where the dash angles just a bit.

While I'm at it, got the stock stereo? I could be interested if it works, though I'll be honest, I'm only thinking like $10 or so for it.

$40 shipped for the others is fine, or if you have a good working stereo, $50 shipped?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts