Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Never thought Id have to do this but sometimes life throws you curves and you have to duck or take the hit. I have to sell my SS so here's hoping it can go to someone who can appreciate it.

1995 Impala SS: 53,xxx original Miles on body/interior
1997 complete long block crate LT-4 motor (not a heads/intake or kit creation)
F-body T-56 6 speed professionally installed by B-body High Performance in Va. This was conversion #3. Approx 25,000 miles on engine/trans
3.42 gears, hurst shifter, BMR lower trailing arms,
Tubular trans crossmember with ES mount Newish Bilstein shocks, stock springs, Herb Adams Rear Sway bar, Z28 Front bar
275/40/17 Kumho Ultra HP tires on new OEM 17" rims Ive had in boxes for 15+ years.
Dave Langiness rear spoiler
RAISS Intake, Jet Hot coated SLP headers, ATR 4 muffler 2.5" stainless cat back,
GMPP 845 cam, (214/222 112 LSA .520/.543 w/1.6 rockers) new Crane Valve springs
52mm TB, coolant bypass, 180 T-stat, PCM 4 Less tune,
Polished OEM rim spare, Side Trunk boxes, 9C1 trunk mat
autometer pillar tach, JVC CD player (have original radio), Polk Rear speakers
Original paint, except Front and Rear bumper was painted when spoiler was installed in 2012 because clearcoat was fading.
Cruise, AC all accessories etc work fine. Garage Kept and rarely if ever seen rain.
Cats in place and passes Maryland Dyno-type emissions well under limits
GM Factory service manuals, and 3 volume binder with Every part and GM P/N used on the car

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/why2kmax/library/95 Impala SS
password impala
For more info pics etc email why2Kmax at Yahoo or PM me
$14,000 or best offer

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Capital "I" in Impala

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Beautiful car.. good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Jeff, NOOOOOOoooooooooooo

Sad to see it for sale!!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Thanks Jeff. The car did great coming back to KY. It was everything you said and more. Has this car ever seen rain? It looks new underneath. It's really cool driving a manual tranny big car. Memories of 1965. Thanks for the deal and good luck. Getting the 4:10 gears ordered in the morning and I'll do a clutch while I'm in that deep. Just gotta figure out what to get. I'll take care of her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts