Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Selling a 96-97 LT1 timing cover with the crank sensor included for $200 shipped. The inside of the cover has some scrub marks because of a thrust issue but doesn't affect the cover in any way.
You didn't write it in the ad, but looking at the pix, I assume that the cover was degreased, and cleaned in a glass bead booth?

No offense, but why would this cover go for something more than like $50 all cleaned up?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did clean the cover in a solvent tank but it has not been bead blasted. Pre 95 covers are a dime a dozen but the 96-97 covers are unique and hard to find because they are different and use a crank sensor. This cover also comes with a good used crank sensor which alone cost over $100.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
I did clean the cover in a solvent tank but it has not been bead blasted. Pre 95 covers are a dime a dozen but the 96-97 covers are unique and hard to find because they are different and use a crank sensor. This cover also comes with a good used crank sensor which alone cost over $100.
Okay then, consider me helping you with adding more details to the classified then. She's a nice clean cover, so I'm sure it'll get scooped up.

Thanx for the details.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts