·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: 96 B4U Caprice - T56, 355, NX, with extras

****SOLD****
96 Caprice B4U – Adriatic Blue. Bakersfield, CA - 9000.00
If interested let me know.
My mom bought if from my Grandpa and I bought it from my mom.
I have had the car for 14 years.
I have a log of everything done to the car, including things that are no longer on the car.

Included with the car as extras:
Stock Engine complete minus Acc.

700R4 Reverse Pattern Manual
Yank 3600
Ratchet Shifter
Everything to put an auto back in the car.
Misc. Interior parts. I have a lot of extras that usually break, like molding around the windows, B-Pillars, etc. and anything else I can find in my garage. If you know me I keep a lot of crap.

Full Set of Impala Stocks, GM ones bought from Hallowell Chevrolet in Clovis. Tires are most likely bad due to age. Tread is fine though.

The car:
Nothing stock minus frame and body.
Car body and frame has only 118000 miles on it. CA car so no rust and garage kept with a car cover on it.
***Engine has about 7000 on it.***
RAISS Intake feeding a 355 that I built. AFR CNC heads, LT4 intake that has some porting done, Weisco Pro Forged Pistons, Oliver Billet Rods, 4340 Crank that has been nitrated. All machine work and balancing by Barnes Machine in Bakersfield (Very well known engine builder in this area). Have pictures of the parts while I was building. 6 Qt oil pan, high volume oil pump. ARP throughout. Solid engine and runs well. Car has been in the 11’s on the bottle and the 700R4 in it at full weight.
Rebuilt T56 with McLeod Street Twin, also rebuilt. Maybe 1000 Miles on it.
Moser Axles, 3.73 gears with an Eaton Diff.
Nitrous NX MAF kit with dedicated fuel system. 2 Qt cell with pump behind the bumper. Everything is automated, Window Switch, WOT, FPSS, bottle heater, opener and timing retard. Have never launched the T56 on the bottle, only rolling to surprise people. Switches are in the console.
LTCC with LS coils. Delco Opti that has been gutted.

Quad-1’s from Dan with a dual 3” through Super 40’s. Car sounds pretty mean. Old School Mean.

C5 Vette Seats on Impala rails, carpet replaced with SSmokeybear carpet and mats right before he sold out, still looks new. Rear seat is an Impala seat. 94-95 Impala Console with the BBHP kit.

Camaro Cluster, looks stock no gaps.

The inner fenders and core support are powder coated black. Have some minor billet stuff under the hood.

Dual electric fans, electric water pump and external bar and plate oil cooler with a fan all controlled by the PCM or a switch inside. Works great. In 100+ weather and driving sane the car rarely hits 180.

GW Front Springs, Moog CC rear springs with air bags, Hellwieg Sway bars front and rear. GW Del-a-Lum bushings top and bottom in front with re-enforced lower a-arms so you don’t any deflection. Rear has GW lowers with stock uppers. Shocks are all Bilstein. All new ball joints throughout plus all steering components minus the box. A-Arms are powder coated black.

Wheels are ZR1 – 17x9.5, 275/40/17 NT555’s and 17x11 315/35/17 Nitto Drag Radials. Still a lot of tread left on both.

Wilwood 13” brakes from Todd at TCE. Car does stop pretty quick.

I am sure I am forgetting stuff. Any questions let me know. I don’t have to sell, so no low ballers. Just wanting to start another project and I am out of room in the Garage.

If interested email me.
[email protected]

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks like a very nice ride good luck with your sale! I wish I had more space

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Man.

Car is Sold!!!!

Thanks for all the years of fun, friends and trouble making. I have my eye on another 96 DCM though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts