Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
I noticed a small bubble on the drivers side 1/4 panel which may indicate rust underneath. Also the passenger side tailpipe looks like it has white overspray on it. Hard to tell from the pics, but I would say the lower 1/4s have been 'touched up' recently. There are no pics of the undercarriage either. Being a New York car, I would wanna see underneath.

Overall it looks pretty descent though. Might make a good car for someone, if the price doesn't climb too high. I wouldn't buy it without looking at it a lot closer in person.

·
Registered
207 Posts
The original owner had this car for sale in front of his house all spring and summer. He put it on Roch. craigslist for $4,000 about a month ago. I figure he sold it to J&R. I looked quickly at it in Aug. and it is not your average NY car. Owner said it had only been driven in the snow/ salt a few times. Went to Fla. in the fall, came back in the spring. It is very clean on the underside, not spotless, but still better than my '94 RMW from NJ. I didn't notice the over spray on the tail pipe when I looked at it, and the quarter had a few very minor chips on the very bottom. The dealer may have touched it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.