Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just removed this rear bumper cover from my 96 SS and replaced it with one from a very low mileage total. This original factory bumper cover has no cracks and it is in great shape other than two flaws that can be seen in the following photos.
1) the dark cherry metallic paint at the horizontal portion near the license plate opening is fading.
2) There is a blemish on the passenger side corner. I don't know what this is from - it was there when I bought the car in 2002.

Price is $100 firm. I will not ship but will deliver to SSHS10 in Atlanta the weekend of November 6th.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
morning bump

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Evenening bump

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Daily bump.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for price drop. Was $125, new price is $100 firm.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One more bump...

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
today's bump...

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It would cost at least $50 or more to package it safely and ship it. I think that would keep it from being an economic purchase for the buyer.

But OK, $100 local or delivered to SSHS10, $175 shipped UPS ground to the continental US.

·
Registered
639 Posts
try getting a quote through greyhound. I shipped a door for a good price through them.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
try getting a quote through greyhound. I shipped a door for a good price through them.
To be honest, I'm just not interested in the inconvenience/hassle for $100 bucks. I'll just hold onto it until one of the locals gets tail ended. I've got the room to store it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts