Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to sell my DCM 96 Impala SS. The car has just under 112,000 miles. Most of the miles have been highway miles. Most of the mods that I've done to the car are in my signature. I still have all of the original parts that came off the car if you want to bring it back to stock. The car passed NC inspections in July. The clear coat is peeling on the hood roof and trunk. The interior is in great shape, just very minor cracking in the leather. I am located in Durham, NC and I'm asking $8,000. You can reach me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry it my signature showed up when I previewed my post. Some of the mods include wood dash kit, Alpine stereo, Meziere electric water pump, 160* stat, LT-4 knock module, TB bypass, body bushing mod, Earl's stainless braided brake lines, brake bolt mod, RAISS, stainless x-pipe with Magnaflow mufflers, PCMforless OBD1 conversion, Edge 3000 stall TC, Tri-Y headers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've lowered the asking price to $7,500. I'm the second owner of the car, I've had it since 1999. Since I've owned it I've always used Mobil 1 synthetic. Mileage is now over 113,000 since I'm still driving it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Impala is still for sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts