Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Cool looking

That tire looks funky.. guess it needs a new set

Wish it was a DGGM 95, I have owned a 95 and a 96 and I love the digital dash and the two cup holders on the 95 model much more than the floor shifter on a 96. To me Chevy screwed up not putting a drink holder on the console of a 96. Everyone needs to carry a bottle of water with them, at least I do.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like my '95 too. If I had a 96 I'd have to figure some way to make cup holders. I just hate the 95 doesn't have a tach.

Yeah, those tires do look weird. I imagine the old lady doesn't know about discount tire direct or tire rack. lol

I would love to take a look at it though.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Glad you like your 95, I think most like the floor shifter but I enjoyed my column shifter and cup holders plus digital dash..

Yeah I bet that 96 you listed here is very nice, would be afraid to look at it because I would try to buy it then..LOL

I really like my '95 too. If I had a 96 I'd have to figure some way to make cup holders. I just hate the 95 doesn't have a tach.

Yeah, those tires do look weird. I imagine the old lady doesn't know about discount tire direct or tire rack. lol

I would love to take a look at it though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts