Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
96 DGGM Impala SS - 79,455 mi - $11,000

I've owned this car since 1998. I purchased it from a woman in Arlington, TX that wanted to switch to a MiniVan, believe it or not. The Chevy plant that this car was created in is located only a few miles from her home. This car has been garaged its entire life and parked in only the most remote locations when in public. (Just ask my wife.) It has been a daily driver it's entire life. I have added Eibach coil springs which have strengthened the handling and lowered the body by about 1.5". I also added Flowmaster dual exhaust and they sound perfect. It has a 2009 Alpine stereo with Ipod hook up in the glove. (Original stereo is included in purchase if desired.) Two JVC 12" subs, Kenwood 6X9s, Boston Acoustic 4" in front doors, and tweeters mounted in front dash. This car is very special to me and it is going to be hard to part with. Please let me know if you would like more info. You can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.