Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I've got a one owner, 96 Impala SS Frame-off Restomod restoration car for sale. I'm located in the Chicagoland suburbs. This car's had a lot done to it - all the best of the best! I have the receipts - over $30,000 in addition to the purchase price of the car new from the dealer. FYI - I do have the car posted in a few places. Asking $24,950 or best offer - no trades.

I've included a number of the best photos on the flyer from the restoration process over the years and would be happy to provide others for an interested party.

Some of the upgrades include powder coating, 500hp Golen crate engine, T-56 6-speed conversion, Brembo brakes, Clear Image quad headers & 3" full exhaust, high end DVD/stereo system, and so much more. The new engine has about 50 miles on it.

There was a lot of TLC put into this car over the years and am looking for a buyer who can enjoy all the power & have fun with her!

Feel free to message me w/any questions. Thanks for looking - CLY

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts
This car is sweet!

Just a suggestion....the Impala SS Nationals is in Indianapolis at the end of July. If the car isn't sold by then, you might want to bring it down to show off to the 'community' in person.

Again.....just a suggestion.

GLWS!! ;)

KW

1 - 4 of 4 Posts