Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have alot of 1996 Impala ss parts full complete Impala with out back window every thing else is there 90,000 on engine that was recently installed

·
Registered
327 Posts
Pictures and a general list will get you a lot more sales and less messages to answer.

·
Registered
327 Posts
It is a shifter console correct ?
I don’t need the internals, shift linkages or pawls. Just the outer shell, opening center console and shifter bezel. I need it for its aesthetics to upgrade my current one.
Mine works fine.
If it doesn’t really come apart without removing everything internally let me know. I don’t know what it actually take to replace the outer.portion and center shifter bezel
Thank you for your time
Once again. Quote shipped to 92240

·
Registered
327 Posts
I don’t know what it takes to replace everything but I’ll do it if I need to.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Is it in Grade “A” condition ?
If not pm me with pics or a description of its flaws.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is a shifter console correct ?
I don’t need the internals, shift linkages or pawls. Just the outer shell, opening center console and shifter bezel. I need it for its aesthetics to upgrade my current one.
Mine works fine.
If it doesn’t really come apart without removing everything internally let me know. I don’t know what it actually take to replace the outer.portion and center shifter bezel
Thank you for your time
Once again. Quote shipped to 92240
I'll send a picture lil later today everything is still intact on the car haven't moved anything but the back window

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ok.
Thank you. I’ll take a look at the pics when you post them.
do you know the cars mileage ?
Thank you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts