Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Wow, that's pretty clean. Some of the photos are grainy and it's hard to see if the wood trim is in good shape.
That's the kind of car I would want if it wasn't going to be a daily driver.

·
Registered
464 Posts
For some reason I really like the exhaust tips....

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hard to believe the car needed all of those replacement parts in less than 40000 miles.
It looks like a lemon or the previous owners were skunked.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Hard to believe the car needed all of those replacement parts in less than 40000 miles.
It looks like a lemon or the previous owners were skunked.
I vote skunked....old folks must have owned it or something. Lol

I mean...seriously??

"11/21/05-34229 miles- Taken to Christian Brothers for "whatever it needed" oil, lube and filter. plus water pump, dist cap, coolant, serpentine belt, fan belt, thermostat, coolant overflow jug- Total $1199.72"

Why not throw in a radiator...horns...headlight fluid...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Whenever I see tips like that...I think "Crovo"

Classic Crovo.

Exactly what I was thinking :)

Maybe I should put those on my DGGM and in my signature I can call them "Crovo Tips" ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Fred has a black woody RMW in Waterloo NY. If anybody is looking. I didn't get a good look at it, but from what I saw it looked nice. Although I suppose it could be spoken for.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
How the hell did I end up in this thread about a cherry, over-maintained 96 BRMW??? :D

Who'da thunk my big ol' obnoxious, leftover, truck exhaust tips woulda been such a hit? :p

(I actually miss them)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.