·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW PRICE - $3850.....
Car has rear disc brakes.
Mileage is now close to 135,000

130,000 miles
Brand New Tires, Rear Brakes and Calipers.

3.73 posi.
Raiss intake
Aeroforce I
Impala SS fuel rail covers (heavy ga. material)
1.5 Roller rockers
Alum. Valve covers
Coated Borla Headers
PCM programming by Bryan Herter
First Impala SS rear disc conversion (all details on the site). Brake mod bolt in use.
AM/FM/cassette/CD (Buick)
Rear cargo cover
96 Impala console
Line lock in place, but not completely connected
Impala SS wheels and tires
Class 3 hitch
All wood removed and painted DCM (work performed by Majic City Auto Body / Barberton, Ohio)
All moldings were stainless steel under the wood grain wrapping
Impala SS grill and Caprice front bumper cover.
BMR upper and lower rear control arms
Summit turbo mufflers
Lowering Springs
Includes Car Cover
More Pics at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3537623...67338123/show/

Car is Located in Canton, Ohio
Asking $4800 Best Offer
Call 330-573-9555

No Leaks, Trans shifts good. Car Runs Great. A/C is ice cold.
Rust is starting to appear in a few spots (main spot is behind rear driver side tire)
A few very minor dings / paint chips.
I've owned the car since '04. I bought it from an owner of a service / repair / gas station in Medina (I used to work for him).
All the upgrades were done professionally. He never drove it in the winter (I did this past winter only).
Have most of the records since I've owned it, just put new tires and some other misc stuff last week. (Bill was close to $1k)
Interior is very nice / clean / non smoker. Third row seat facing backwards is pretty slick.

The only thing that doesn't work is the rear passenger door handle doesn't work (I plan on getting that fixed this week).
The Car Cover is very nice (was probably $300 new)

The Car has a lot of fun life left, I just have 3 kids under 5 - and the car seats are a tight squeeze and a pain. Time for the MiniVan...

·
Registered
192 Posts
As far as the price.

Whats the bottom dollar?

·
Registered
953 Posts
wagon

To all, I used to owm this wagon. It has many one off many mods before they were thought of. Disc brake rear end, woody delete done the right way, 3.73 gears, all the Impala SS mods you could think of. The only reason I sold it was to buy Milt Poulos' 96 Impala SS. Miss the car. Offer a good deal and Jeff will go for it. It is a great car and a good hauler. It can tow any boat you can think of.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow...that's a deal. Hmmmm.....

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
WOW!

Had this been around when i was looking for my wagon i would have been on the next plane or bus to pick this bad boy up. you should realy try ebay, nicely moded and clean originals have been selling very well for some time now.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Rmw

The steering is the variable assist steering, stock on the collector edition.

The springs were a proto-type, but cannot remember the manufacturer.

I believe the shocks are Monroe, but I do not remember what I had for breakfast.

This car has the best of everything. All work done by myself and my crew at my service station. It has a lot of balls for whatever you need it to do, and still cruise and haul the boat or other trailer. I sold it to Jeff to buy Milt Poulis' 96 SS in CA. I knew Jeff would appreciate the car and he worked with me for several years. A hell of a lot of money was invested in this car by me. It is a great deal.

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
You should go back an edit your first post with the new price and mention that it has rear discs. Most people never read past the first post in a for sale thread, and rear discs are a SIGNIFICANT mod. I'd love to know how they were done, and the method of the mod make a difference in the perceived value of the vehicle, too.

But most of all, I'M MAD CAUSE i'M BROKE AND I WANT THIS WAGON!!!!! OH THE AGONY! :(

Ok, I'm done now. cwm1

·
Registered
953 Posts
rear discs

The mod was done at my shop. We used the Imala SS discs and calipers / Brackets. Axles had to be made by Moser 3/8" longer to work. There was a gig write up on this forum. Do not know if it is still there or not. Search.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.