Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know a upholstery shop that can rewrap a 96 impala ss shifter? from what i have been told, GM used a machine to leather wrap the handle and upholstery shops in my area (ALL), can not wrap it.

·
Registered
8,203 Posts

·
Registered
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
8,203 Posts
Yah appears he ain't been on since last posting on that other thread. Hey, offer el_demonio a cold Corona to do introductions - appears they know each other.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Please let us know how you make out if you reach this member. I have a handle that needs to be recovered, reached out to him via the Forum and never heard back. Didn't follow up with him and maybe will try again.
I know this post is 6 months old but just wanted to let you know I made contact with Adrian just last Tuesday and he said

Quote "I charge $100 for the shifter wrap with leather stamp and baseball stitch."

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Consider sourcing another knob,since most all 90's era GM knobs will fit.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
I know this post is 6 months old but just wanted to let you know I made contact with Adrian just last Tuesday and he said

Quote "I charge $100 for the shifter wrap with leather stamp and baseball stitch."
Thanks for that info, but unfortunately have other car priorities right now to take that $100 and put it elsewhere. Also have a TBSS handle/boot I picked up and may go this route instead with my shifter.

Whatever happens with the shifter, I may still follow up with him anyway. Really interested in getting the Armrests and Console Lid done at some point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts