Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am parting out a very clean 96 DGGM SS that was hit in the front. I have a TON of items from this car and I hate dealing with Photobucket to upload pictures. There is no motor/trans but it has a full interior and a TON of other goodies. I will try to make a parts list below and I will deliver pictures of every item upon request. I have a few pictures in my phone to represent the condition of this car but I will not be posting 500 pictures of every little item. Please contact me via text or email or on facebook for the fastest response time.

Ryan TeamLSx LeCompte - Facebook
305-606-2262 - Text
[email protected] - Email

I will do my best to respond to everyone in a timely fashion please understand that it takes time to package items to get realistic quotes. I am pricing things fairly and will work deals on certain items. Thanks

PHILADELPHIA LOCAL PICKUP & Shipping @ Buyers Expense

This list is NOT complete and I am adding to it as it comes to my head. PST me for anything you may be looking for

Full SS Interior Front Seats/Rear Seats 9/10 Condition - $500 Firm
96 Floor Shifter Conversion Kit *Includes Console, Column, Shift Cable, Floor Shifter Assembly, Shift Handle and Set of Keys AND Floor Mounting Bracket - $500 Firm
Chrome SS Wheels 7/10 Condition - SOLD
RF Passenger Side Wheel Trim Great Condition - $50 Firm
Full Exhaust w/ Spintech ProStreet 9000's and H pipe - $250 Local Pickup Only/ Firm
3.73 Rear w/ Working Posi Unit (Said to be Eaton Posi but I can not confirm this) - $350
Full Door Panel Set, Panels are 8/10 $350 for the set
Full set of Eibach Lowering Springs, Great condition. No sag. $200
96 Cluster 180,xxx All gauges in working order -$175 Shipped

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts
Passenger rear door, no glass.....and head liner if no fraying/wear. Willing to ship?

KW

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Got title? How much for the rest of the car ?

Nab

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have title, I plan on stripping car to the bone @Bluewail. I think the scrap guys are going to have to drag it up on a flatbed to even remove it it wont be a roller of any kind. @KW Headliner has usual tears on driver side, I am willing to ship the PS rear door. I can remove the glass and would take $50 for the door including the rear door spear if you're interested in that, otherwise I'd like to keep it if you wont need it. If you could educate me to the best cheap option to ship freight sized items I will gladly get a quote for you. Thank guys

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
how about the antenna?

Any chance that still works?

Curtis

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
How about the tail light harness (not cut) ? Gas tank straps good?

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Are the tires included on the wheels? How much tread left?

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
may want to look into Amtrak for shipping also, way cheaper than most.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry gentlemen, I don't check the actual thread often. Responding to requests now.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Headlights

I will take the headlights if they are not broken or cracked

PM me

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Hi,

What's the exact condition of the front drivers door panel. Your listing indicated 8/10. Would like to confirm no damage or cracks to the door panels especially the front drivers side. Thanks.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Steering wheel just sold today, I wish I had time to list more because there is a ton of parts left on the car. I work 2 jobs and barely have time to ship the few items that have sold. Working on it. Will post more detailed images of door panels this week

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Steering wheel just sold today, I wish I had time to list more because there is a ton of parts left on the car. I work 2 jobs and barely have time to ship the few items that have sold. Working on it. Will post more detailed images of door panels this week

Understand. No worries. Post when you're ready and able. LMK if it's easier to text pics or something. I can always PM you my cell no. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I know you did not list it, but what condition is the steering wheel in? I may be interested...
Not to thread jack but I have on that I took off my DGGM. Did you want complete with airbag or no airbag?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts