Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fs: 96 Ss Nos Parts --updated Prices

I just sold my one owner 96 SS with 950 miles on it, so the NOS stuff I got when car was ordered can now be sold.
10250956 RR Door Panel Gray 300$
10262809 "Impala SS" quarter emblems-Black Cherry I have 4 of them, 65$ each
12524203 Trunk Emblem (Black Cherry), I have 2, 75$ each

9592229 Wheel center caps, 4 of these 40$ each

ALL PARTS ARE NOS IN ORIGINAL GM PACKAGING, price does not include shipping. I also have the various decals and stickers that are used underhood and in doors and on windows, have to go through all those. Thanks for looking.................Bruce
LOCATED IN LANCASTER, PA

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,134 Posts
you said you have some under hood decals? do you have the one that goes on top of the a/c dyer?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you said you have some under hood decals? do you have the one that goes on top of the a/c dyer?
That one I either missed or it wasn't available. I have the coolant, belt diagram, emissions label, the door ones for child locks, and maybe a couple more.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IF YOU ARE EMAILING ME THROUGH THE FORUM, I AM NOT GETTING THEM. I WROTE TO THE ADMIN TO TRY AND SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. MY EMAIL IS [email protected] , PLEASE OPEN YOUR EMAIL PROVIDER WINDOW AND COPY AND PASTE MY ADDRESS, UNTIL THIS PROBLEM CAN BE FIGURED OUT. THANKS!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
10250956 RR Door Panel Gray 300$
10262809 "Impala SS" quarter emblems-Black Cherry I have 4 of them, 50$ each
12524203 Trunk Emblem (Black Cherry), I have 2, 70$ each
9592229 Wheel center caps, 4 of these 50$ each
OBO also...................
DO NOT USE FORUM EMAIL FEATURE, IT DOES NOT WORK. EMAIL DIRECTLY TO [email protected]
ALL PARTS ARE NOS IN ORIGINAL GM PACKAGING, price does not include shipping. Thanks for looking.................Bruce
LOCATED IN LANCASTER, PA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts