Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine just bought a 08 mercedes E350. It has a 3.5L V6 with 281 horses. My impala is pretty much stock wit the exception of bbk headers, stainless borla exhuast, and [email protected] intake. he says his car can run a 14.1 1/4 mile and I think my ss is about maybe a 14.8 to a 15.5 not sure. Were suppose to be racing for cash so shoould I take the bait. I kinda think hes lying about the his 1/4 time becuase i saw a vid talking about the his vehicle and it said the car runs a sub 16.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Is it wrong that I assumed this is what you were talking about?

^2008 E350

·
Registered
262 Posts
Your 330+ ft.lbs. of torque will help you walk away from his V6. He might get the jump on ya off the line, but then you should be able to pull on him.

·
Registered
262 Posts
That Van might give you a good run, but i think you'll take it too... ;) haha...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didnt think he ran 14.1s either. not with 281 or 268hp. His car is almost the same size as mine.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im trying to get him to race me this friday at palm beach international raceway down here in florida. That way after my race I can run a few more times to improve on my driving.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts