Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year everyone.

I've sold a lot of parts from this car already but still have some items remaining. Most has been sold but still have some interior, bumper covers, tilt column along with other items. Also have a nice set of Polished Aluminum 16" wheels that I ran on my Caprice for years. Rather than listing it al out here, i'll attach a link to the craigslist ad. If there is something else you may be interested in, just let me know...thx

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/d/96-lt1-caprice-9c1-cop-car-impala-ss/6775931131.html

·
Premium Member
20,287 Posts
Text Sent.

KW

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Bob,
Since I had the 6-point buck ram the side of my car, I may need the trim piece that scrapes the window on the outside of the car.
I've got to take a good look at the door now to see if I actually need it, but that's one piece that I doin't have that I may need.

If you could take a look at the passenger's front door and tell me the condition of that piece that would be great.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bob,
Since I had the 6-point buck ram the side of my car, I may need the trim piece that scrapes the window on the outside of the car.
I've got to take a good look at the door now to see if I actually need it, but that's one piece that I doin't have that I may need.

If you could take a look at the passenger's front door and tell me the condition of that piece that would be great.

Thanks!
Ahhh, sorry can't help you there...Both Pass side Doors were already sold. Check with Fred Kiehl or Vautsmier? as they might have that.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Ahhh, sorry can't help you there...Both Pass side Doors were already sold. Check with Fred Kiehl or Vautsmier? as they might have that.
What the heck is Vautsmier? I haven't check with anyone yet, I just thought of it since I read your post today.

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
331 Posts
Do you have a like new door pull handle bezel in black ? Or at least one without any cracks or broken tabs. It’s going on my 96 SS...
Please reply with message or response.
Thank You

1 - 8 of 8 Posts