·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10250956 RR Door Panel Gray 300$
10262809 "Impala SS" quarter emblems-Black Cherry I have 4 of them, 50$ each
12524203 Trunk Emblem (Black Cherry), I have 2, 70$ each
9592229 Wheel center caps, 4 of these 50$ each
OBO also...................All offers considered!!!
DO NOT USE FORUM EMAIL FEATURE, IT DOES NOT WORK. EMAIL DIRECTLY TO [email protected]
ALL PARTS ARE NOS IN ORIGINAL GM PACKAGING, price does not include shipping. Thanks for looking.................Bruce
LOCATED IN LANCASTER, PA

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone needs these parts, a new rear passenger door panel, NOS?!?!?!?! Where are you going to find something like that???? And don't fall for those cheap copies of the wheel caps on ebay, I have originals!!!

12524203 Trunk Emblem (Black Cherry), 70$
DO NOT USE FORUM EMAIL FEATURE, IT DOES NOT WORK. EMAIL DIRECTLY TO [email protected]
ALL PARTS ARE NOS IN ORIGINAL GM PACKAGING, price does not include shipping. Thanks for looking.................Bruce
LOCATED IN LANCASTER, PA

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just found a fuel and oil filter for the ImpalaSS.
PF52 Oil Filter 5$
GF624K Fuel Filter 15$
Buy both and save on shipping!!!!!!

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1,096 Posts
Seems like $300 would be too much to ask for a full set of four door panels, let alone just one.

I know, I know, if I'm not buying anything then I shouldn't say anything. But still... just tryin to help.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems like $300 would be too much to ask for a full set of four door panels, let alone just one.

I know, I know, if I'm not buying anything then I shouldn't say anything. But still... just tryin to help.
Seeing how the panel is NEW and in the box, NOT USED, and it cost over 350$ in 1997, 300$ is a good price! Now 4 used panels 300$ is a decent price also............

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
STILL AVAILABLE!!!!

PF52 Oil Filter 5$
GF624K Fuel Filter 15$

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Is the oil filter white or blue, if white I may be interested pending photo of the markings ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll leave this stuff up for sale into the 1st week of Jan, then it will go to ebay............................

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Don't think they were ever white, the PF25 for most V8's years and years ago was white
Send a photo of the label to [email protected], I was going from memory thinking the first LT1s had a white filter but maybe it was a change in the label.

7,191 Posts
Go price them at GM, I have them for less.....................

why dont you price them for us both, i have a complete set in the original GM wraps... call my bluff then you will have to use that shi1t face picture for yourself.... call it... LOL!!!!!! ive had these for years i just did not know they were worth so much to be honest

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
why dont you price them for us both, i have a complete set in the original GM wraps... call my bluff then you will have to use that shi1t face picture for yourself.... call it... LOL!!!!!! ive had these for years i just did not know they were worth so much to be honest
I didn't come here to sell my parts and get into a pissing contest, I really don't care what you have or what you think they are worth. Some of the stuff is discontinued, and some isn't, but all are priced below what GM sells them for. If you don't like it or aren't interested in buying, keep your comments to yourself!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts