Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any interest in this? I'm tired of shuffling it around my garage. It has saddle colored cloth on the sides and the typical black/charcoal color for the plastics. Its dirty, but all there and in good condition. Lights, compass display, cubbys, the whole nine yards.

First come, first serve. Cover shipping and its yours.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts

That was kinda harsh considering he described it pretty well and is just giving it away. Plenty of pictures of these out there and in the Overhead console install thread.

If shortwide does not want the console, I'll take it. Allready have one installed but could use this for parts if it ever needs any. Let me know what the shipped price would be to 21921 and thank you.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
That was kinda harsh considering he described it pretty well and is just giving it away. Plenty of pictures of these out there and in the Overhead console install thread.

If shortwide does not want the console, I'll take it. Allready have one installed but could use this for parts if it ever needs any. Let me know what the shipped price would be to 21921 and thank you.
If there are plenty of pictures of the exact one he is giving away I would be more than Happy to look at them. I did not want to say I would take it and then find out it was not what I was looking for. If asking for pictures is wrong then I guess I am just wrong!

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

·
Registered
39 Posts
If Mike passes I'll take it, if you could get a quote for shipping to Florissant Mo or 63033 I'd appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
If Mike passes I'll take it, if you could get a quote for shipping to Florissant Mo or 63033 I'd appreciate it.
Thanks but after waiting over a month for pictures and then getting chewed out for asking for pictures I have absolutely no interest in this any longer. Good Luck and Best Wishes!

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Bump? Where'd you go Grim?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts