Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$3500 - This is NOT a police car (if you want a P71, call Dan @ 732-779-5582), belongs to one of my customers, since NEW, silver, all steel roof, grey dual power cloth seats, aluminum wheels, single exhaust, loaded with ALL options, No issues, everything works, perfect condition mechanically and cosmetically - no dents, dings, or rust, just some scratches on driver's door that don't buff out, and some likewise on front bumper. I fully detailed this car - no pics, you all know what a CV looks like, come see it with cash. Best to call me if serious, rather than post - at 732-974-4040 8am - 8pm EST 7days, car is here, Frank. I would buy this myself if I needed a big, comfortable, tough car.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
i'll give ya $24.00
..cause i know what a CV looks like;)

·
Registered
815 Posts
i'll give ya $24.00
..cause i know what a CV looks like;)
If Frank detailed this car and considers it worth mentioning here, it is likely a steal at 3,500$

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting logic. We all know what an Impala looks like, too... but that doesn't mean pics aren't required.
You buyin', or just talkin' - breakin' my balls? This is not a hard to find car, like an LT1 impala that people would travel far for, so IF you wanted one, you'd likely be better off finding one near you.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Now here's a member who has seen my work and some of my cars, IN PERSON, even though he is in Canada & his comments are relevant and with merit.
No intended insult to you Frank, i dont doubt your work at all.
It was directed to the CV itself, (Not my likings really)
now maybe a "PIC" could change that.... mmm.. Nawww

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
3,006 Posts
You buyin', or just talkin' - breakin' my balls? This is not a hard to find car, like an LT1 impala that people would travel far for, so IF you wanted one, you'd likely be better off finding one near you.
I'm not buyin.... I'm just tryin to help.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If this was MY car, I'd be pluggin it much harder WITH pics. I'm just doin a good customer a favor here, since yall obviously like body on frame rear drive cars like the LT1 Impala. If I sell the car, there will be at least a Benjamin for me, on top of the two of them I charged for the full detail. Nobody will get hurt with this car, I'm just too busy to work this sale right now, regards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.