Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Air Dam Parts for 91-96 B-Body - 9C1

I have two center airdam pieces (one new and one lightly used or shelf damage) and a right side 9C1 piece (made from 'un-obtan-ium'). The 9C1 corner piece is very hard to find, I think it is new but has one small scuff on it.
$65 for the new center (SOLD)
$50 for the lightly used one
$65 for the new 9C1 corner piece

Plus the ride....

If my pricing is way out of wack on these LMK. The web site will not let me upload pictures. Please PM or email me if you need photos.

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
"If my pricing is way out of wack on these LMK"

Your way out of wack.

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
I say ask what you want for them. If someone is interested they may make you a counter offer and you guys go from there. If it were me buying, I'd maybe pay $100 but that would be for both corners.

As we know they are no longer available (unobtanium) which by itself just make them a little pricey. Over the years I've picked up a few sets of these corners and know how hard they are to find. Just look at those flat hood badges or glass headlights for example....supply and demand. Got $100 for the last hood badge I had.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"If my pricing is way out of wack on these LMK"

Your way out of wack.
I looked to see what was out there, but I did not spend a ton of time researching. There is a pair on ebay for $140, so may be I am a little high. I cannot find any of the center air dams out there. If you have looked into these and have some good idea of value, please let me know.

If your interested I am flexible and open to offers.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
So you can come back a day later and still edit? After someone else posts? Which changes the meaning of that post?

You cut the price in half, or more, but don't show the original price which makes my post look out of line.

New center was $150, now $65 - big difference.

Used center went from $100 to $50. Forgot the others.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So you can come back a day later and still edit? After someone else posts? Which changes the meaning of that post?

You cut the price in half, or more, but don't show the original price which makes my post look out of line.
Well sorry that your post looks out of line. I did reduce my prices after I did a bit more research and had an offer from another member and sold one of the pieces.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts