Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have quite a collection of parts that I am trying to move just to make some room in the shop, all offers will be considered. Everything can be shipped. I accept paypal and won't worry about the fees. Thanks!

(8) 24lb stock LT1 injectors. Working fine when removed. Replaced with 30lb SVOs. Asking $30 obo.

Stock 48mm throttle body, originally off of a 94 Z28 LT1 but cut the coolant tubes off and they are identical. Works great, just dirty. Great for porting. Asking $40 obo.

LS1 Hydraulic clutch reservoir, great for T56 swaps. Asking $5 obo.

Another stock B-body 48mm throttle body. Asking $40 obo.

4.3L L99 Fuel Rail with injectors, missing fuel pressure regulator. Asking $50 obo.

Holley Ignition Box, don't really know exactly which one, I know it doesn't have a rev limiter but is as close to a plug and play setup as it gets. Asking $50 obo.

(2) '02 F-body front sway bars. Asking $20/ea obo plus shipping.

(2) Driver's side exhaust manifolds. $20/ea obo plus shipping.

Crack free flexplate. Asking $20 obo plus shipping.

(1) Tan dash piece that goes around the instrument cluster and houses the ashtray. $100 obo.

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac303/britzis/Dave Caprice Stuff for Sale/IMG_4894.jpg

Please pm me with any offers before this stuff goes in the trash, thanks!

Sean

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All pms replied to. I will do my best, I work all day but am able to check my pms before and after so just be patient :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
pm sent on header collectors. thanks bro.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated and added more stuff. No reasonable offers refused!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts