Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No. The 9c1 ones are taller, front and rear. But I do believe they have the same spring rate. Someone else can tell you the specs, i dont know them off hand.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
o ok i didnt know that cuz i bought srprings from a guy off of his 96 and the back sits higher then the front is it because of the shocks that i have MONROE because i heard high pressure shocks will lift the car a little is that true

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by calmcgee:
o ok i didnt know that cuz i bought srprings from a guy off of his 96 and the back sits higher then the front is it because of the shocks that i have MONROE because i heard high pressure shocks will lift the car a little is that true
I can't remember if the shocks would make a ride height difference but they might. Are you sure you have the springs installed correctly w/ the ends of the pigtails facing the driver's side of the car/>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know my 9C1 sits slightly higher in the front with the Monroe SS shocks than it did with the crappy Gabriels I had in there before. My car is lowered on ST springs so it may be easier to tell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.