Somebody's gotta keep these blower boyss in check :eek:

web site for project is : 9C1

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What...no EFI? ;)

Yikes...cool car!
BTW what springs did you use under the front end for that hog?
JP

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HOW CARELESS!!!! You could have just moved the bud light to a safer location! :D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>You could have just moved the bud light to a safer location! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah like his belly!! hehe

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
- Springs - They are the heavy duty police springs, so far the extra weight of the engine has been cancelled out by an "aggressive front end diet regiment" ( as you can tell...the car not me ) :D

So far the ride height is the same as stock, but I am keeping an eye on them.

-EFI - could you write a note to my wife?

With a little luck it will debut at SSHS2 for its shakedown cruise

Norm

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What headers did you use?
I'm very interested in this swap because I want to slap a 454SS motor into a 91 and then burn a new chip to work with the 454...
Mike

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bambinator.....Hedman Header part number HED68610. These are the headers that I have been runnin for 3 years now on my 91 Wagon big block car. They were the best fit out of the sets I tried. They allow easy access to everything.

Glad to see someone else is interested in doin the Big Block swap. I have NEVER regretted it. These big arse heavy cars should've come with big blocks.

It would be nice to see more big block cars out there.

C ya'll at SSHS2.........DW.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's ALIVE!!!!

With a little charity from SScotto :p....I can report that the 9C1 is ALIVE!!!

Buttoned her up and fired her up in the driveway!!! now only a few hundred "minor" things (like brake lines) and she should be ready to wreak a little havoc in November!

I just wanted to thank all the great folks in GASSIT who kept me out of the ditch on this undertaking. In 9 months it went from a "glorified planter" (thanks Bud for that one) to a frame-off rat-powered bruiser that you can actually start from the driver's seat!! :D

A special thanks to Mrs. Hagar for reaching a new level of patience and support for my toys :D..Could not have done it with out her!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do you keep the airbag, abs, ac controls, dash, etc. when doing a bb swap, I want to use a commander four barrel for engine but keep the other electrics working. thanks, skip

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey SS,
You need to come to SSHS2 and take a good look at the Draggin Wagon, it's an outstanding example of big block installation and keeping all the electronic goodies.... Mine on the other hand...it has headlights :D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>mmm i see a LINE LOCK dont I???

NNAAAHHHHHH
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEHE ooooh i get it, its an "external Stealth-bolt mod" Right? ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts