Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
Discussion Starter #1
Herroh.

I could use a few bucks, so I'm going to list some stuff. Pandemic and all.

Located in Rockford, IL.

I've got a set of 9c1 rims that are in pretty decent condition. They have some light surface rust in spots, but they are completely original. They have never been painted or anything. The rims currently have bald tires on them that hold air. Please note that I just pulled this car out of the grassy area where it had been sitting, and I did zero cleaning before taking pictures. So, a little soap and water will go a long way. $100 for the set.

Anybody need a 95 core trans w/ converter? Everything is in good physical shape. Ready to go. $100?

I have two sets of Fleetwood wheels that are different styles. One set has snow tires, the other has all-season. The tread on the tires is good, but they are over a decade old. Fair warning. $100 per set (pics on request)

If anybody needs Fleetwood stuff, Ive got a 94 that I can sell some parts off of. The body and frame are not for sale... most other stuff is negotiable. The trans is good and has 95k. The motor is bad. Lemme know what you need.

Free to good home: OEM catback from 94 Fleetwood with mufflers deleted professionally. Appears to be in good condition from front to back with only light surface rust.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Actually... I have a pair of E&G stainless tips that would be perfect if you want something that looks nice.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: moesyed57

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
9c1 rims are sold!

Everything else still available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts