Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WASSSSS Up YA'LL THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME ON THIS SYSTEM AND I WAS LOOKIN 4 a A/C COMPRESSER AND I GOT FEEDBACK.But NO one was leaving there NUMBER so I can hear From the Person That I am Buyin from for the First on the COMPUTER.So I was a Little Nervous about Shipping Money 2 some.I haven't EVERY SEEN OR HEARED There Voice in my LIFE.So 1 Guy Named Ken Hit Me up and said that he had one and that he would sell it.so i said cool how much u want for it AND DA PRICE WAS (PERFECTOR)like them (FRENCH PEOPLE SAY)So Ken Gave me his # and I kept in touch with him and it wasn't No BULL***t going down.DUDE was Cool so I went 2 His Area to make sure it was cool and it was I knew that there were STILL SOME GOOD,RESONABLE BUSINESS MEN out there SUCH AS MYSELF.THANKS AGAIN KEN

Good Luck on Da New 1

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Usually I wouldn't comment on someones grammar but this is horrible. Maybe the worst I've ever seen. Glad you had a good transaction but dude, please get some help for your English. It's not all good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.