Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all
new compressor new evaporator new drier custom hoses to keep low pressure hose off on header.
Still does not seem to blow as cold as my other cars. any ideas. could the low pressure hose that runs still close to the header have any effect on how cold it blows maybe wrap it with heat shield? everything is new even the blower motor nothing else under dash has been changed.

ps found why my new blower would not run on high it was the body 1 fuse under the hood.

· Banned
3,437 Posts
Good morning all
new compressor new evaporator new drier custom hoses to keep low pressure hose off on header.
Still does not seem to blow as cold as my other cars. any ideas. could the low pressure hose that runs still close to the header have any effect on how cold it blows maybe wrap it with heat shield? everything is new even the blower motor nothing else under dash has been changed.

ps found why my new blower would not run on high it was the body 1 fuse under the hood.
what about the orifice tube ? what is the high side pressure and the air temp at the time of measuring with the engine at 1200 RPM ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.