Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few more parts I have for sale. Due to the high cost of shipping I will post the price of each item and depending on if you buy just one item or a few I can adjust the shipping cost. Contact me at [email protected] and we can work on the best shipping cost. The more you buy the better I can combine the shipping.

New hot water tube $15--New PCV line $12-- Air bleeder extension $5

SLP Ram Air Stickers $10--Slightly used Hypertech 160 stat $10--Foam cup inlay $5--Offset pinion snubber for extended trailing arms $5

New underhood lamp lens $5--New dash vents 2 for $20--New Hood pad retainers $10--New Gas gauge adjuster kit $10
lamp lens and gas gauge fix sold to BIG 96 DcM SS

Dome light pin seals 3 for $12--Quality replacement exhaust manifold bolts $20

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'll take it all, PM sent.
OK, The gas gauge adjuster and underhood lens are sold. The rest comes to $124 plus lets go 11 for USPS priority with confirmation. Total $135 . Confirm if that works and add it to my Paypal at [email protected] and I'll get it out right away.

Thanks! Bob

Corrected price

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Photo No 1?

Bob,

Am I correct in the EGR tube in photo one is the piece I had sent money on and it went to someone else or is it still available? I went ahead an canceled the unclaimed PayPal. Was hoping the EGR tube had surfaced...oh well.

Thanks,
Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts