·
Registered
785 Posts
looking good

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sweden

Nice reppin in Sweden!!! I bet its truly a one of a kind over there.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
There are 80 late 94-96 Impalas in Sweden. Mine left the States already after 1 year. At that time they were way too expensive.
Around 50.000$.
I read this article http://www.blackout.nu/media/Bilsport699.gif when I was still dreaming. After I bought my car I realized it was my car on the pics:)

·
Registered
421 Posts
one of the cleanest impalas ive seen, you could have done more but you didnt. and it played in your favor

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
car looks great. only suggestion i would make is line up the center caps on your wheels, might sound like im nitpicking but for what those rims cost you need to show them the proper respect :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
very clean car love those exaust tips or is just flared.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
one of the cleanest impalas ive seen, you could have done more but you didnt. and it played in your favor
Actually that is my idea exactly. I want it to look as close to original as possible with only minor changes like exhaust, wheels etc.

obie88: The tips are real. It´s a stainless custombuilt exhaust. The tips are angled down to look as stock as possible but I choosed 3.5" instead.

daddyswgn: You are so right, will keep it in mind.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Great looking SS, I have always liked this car.

Only things I would do if she was in my driveway is put the stock grill with the red bowtie back on and ace those quarter panel decals/scripts for a cleaner look.

Nice job Mattia-SS.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Looks great bro!
What you shooting with?

·
Registered