Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured i'd take a few pics of my 5th Caprice.I picked this up from auction a few months ago and this is were she has sat ever since.Time and money will get her back in action ;)

payed $560 for it and it has 117K miles on it.Nothing fancy just your basic white 9C1.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and just for the heck of it here are 2 pics of my daily driver :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool! That's a really good price. I've owned 2 caprices but they have both been 305's :rolleyes: Good luck on your new project.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good, whats it got and whats it need. Im currently in the same boat, bought one cheap but it needs a lil more to be done with.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice!!! White caprices rule. Would you be interested in selling those bumper-guards in the backseat? I need some bad. Let me know.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by MyTyphoon1993:
Looks good, whats it got and whats it need. Im currently in the same boat, bought one cheap but it needs a lil more to be done with.
Its got the G80 rear and LT1 350,i would not have it any other way ;) It needs new brake,gas,tranny cooler lines as far as i can tell.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by TOMS SS:
Nice MIB LTD :D
Thanks i was going for that FBI/MIB look :D It looks much better with the chrome around the wondows color coded.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great price too.

ive got $10k in my car.

and well, see my sig

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the fact you have the intake done even though it dosent even have brakes to stop it!
lol
Nice car though, good price
Cant wait to see it in my driveway when you come over for some beers!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 9C1NY:
I like the fact you have the intake done even though it dosent even have brakes to stop it!
lol
Hey what can i say i was board haha ! Yeah i am looking forward to getting her fixed up and over to your place for some action ;)

I have a feeling it will be a damn good car once she's squared away.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we can race my caprice vs my camaro
I cant find anyone who wants to drive one of them to race me!
we'll do that before the beer lol!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Spurt Reynolds aka VIN Guy:
"Gas Gauge 10-7"
Explain...

------------

Lenny I don't know what Vin Guy means but in my Area 10-7 means, Out Of Service(Don't call on the officer as he can't respond, because he is at a detail/post/special assignment)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by 9C1NY:
we can race my caprice vs my camaro
I cant find anyone who wants to drive one of them to race me!
we'll do that before the beer lol!
Well if you are talking about your blue Caprice vs your Camaro there would be no comp your Z would win hands down.As a matter of fact it would also beat my and your moms Caprice no prob as well.I mean come on we are talking about low modded LT1 Caprices vs a LT1 Z28.

But hey if ya want to give it a go for ****s and giggles then yeah we can race,it would be fun

Now that i have a new cam we could also get some killer pics for these guys ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by mass9c1:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />
Originally posted by Spurt Reynolds aka VIN Guy:
"Gas Gauge 10-7"
Explain...

------------

Lenny I don't know what Vin Guy means but in my Area 10-7 means, Out Of Service(Don't call on the officer as he can't respond, because he is at a detail/post/special assignment)
</font>[/QUOTE]That does make sence but i don't understand why it would be stickered to my dash ?? This car was as far as i know a ex-North Tanawanda NY Police car then it was used as a public works car for the remander of its time in service.

I do know my digi speedo does not work so that may have something to do with it,i don't know :confused:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it say's gas guage 10-7! probably the gas guage is out of service and does not work. :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts