Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a nice little gathering once the rain stopped, overall had a good time, feel free to add your own pics if you have some.

I had to many pics to individually load em so check out the album

Heres a few of my favorite SORRY FOR THE LARGE PICS, DIDNT HAVE TIME TO RESIZE;)

left to right Joe, Jose, Bob, and Dennis

Big Russ

and DFW INC, we still here!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Good to see(DFW INC) yall, held it down. It turned out to be a bad week, for us (CenTex) down here so we didnt roll. Make sure you all coem down for the show we throwing on Oct. 16 Killeen, Tx

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Milton, those pictures came out great. Had fun!!!! Dennis and Big Russel should have a comedy show together on HBO!!! Met some nice folks too out there.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Had a blast kickin it with everyone this weekend. Cant wait to do it all over again next year. MINUS the four lokos.

All the more reason there will be no more four lokos in my future.

I dont even remember taking this picture.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Oh, and now everyone gets to see what I was up to for the last 2 weeks. lol

Is that a modified engine cover from a G8? If so, very creative unless you are hiding something underneath that you dont want us to know like an LS7 perhaps :p

You should DCM paint it and replace the V8 with an SS emblem...just throwing in a few ideas :) but I'm pretty sure you got a whole lot of secret goodies coming out very soon.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Is that a modified engine cover from a G8? If so, very creative unless you are hiding something underneath that you dont want us to know like an LS7 perhaps :p

You should DCM paint it and replace the V8 with an SS emblem...just throwing in a few ideas :) but I'm pretty sure you got a whole lot of secret goodies coming out very soon.

Thats exactly what it is, and exactly what I plan on doing... along with something different on the intake.

stay tuned.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aww man you got my bad side lol;)

Im still kickin myself in the @$$ for takin off early, wish I would jumped on some four lokos with yall and put some more faces to screen names. Oh well, theres always next year:D

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Pimp i have loved everything you have done through the years, im not feeling the rims.

LOL @ the pic.

and i wasnt too sure about it when I did it. Even now, i'm still thinking about doing the centers flat black, but leaving the bolts and the lettering shiny. then blacking out the window trim.

but before too long, i'll likely have a new set of wheels anyway. these have been on the car too long i think.

but no matter what i do... i cant please everyone! I just do things that i like. and for now, this makes me want to do more things to my car.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts