Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I have never actually posted pictures of my car here although I've been on the forum for roughly two years. Partly because I didnt think it to be spruced up enough to warrant pictures, and partly because I wasnt completely sure how. I didnt document the progression of the car to extensively but Im gonna try to post them from stock to how it sits now.....

I apologize for the quality and ambiguity in some of the pictures, most of them were taken with a cell phone and the paint/body is in some serious need of some pep. So camera phone quality pictures and weird angles worked in my favor.

stock, I have no other pictures of it in stock form, this is from the craigslist add I got it from

this is a few months after I picked up some powdercoated SS rims and a week after tint with a buddies wagon

for the wagon lovers

one more the same way

one of my favorite pics

The only "professionally" done photo i have snapped with a canon 300d and photoshoped a tid bit by a friend of mine. Tried out sashas relocation stems for 91-94 mirrors molded to the pods already from roadmonster 2.0 here on the forum

This is on vogtlands with stiff bilstiens(sp?) removed the wheel well trim to roll the rear fender for tire clearance. Got the LTZ badges from Rev here on the forum, and I am very fond of how those turned out.

Olds CC cluster

couldnt find a matching olds or 9C1 dash bezel or arm rest so I gave the interior some black accents so i wont have to deal with finding matching colors and the 12-ways went in a few months before that

the back seats

playing around with the badge on the back

how it sits now, and as of a few hours ago 96 power mirrors! :) I broke one of the relocations stems while backing into a garage :-(

I would love to hear some feedback from anyone and everyone willing, positive or negative just keep it clean

thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
very nicely done, I would just black out the grill and door handles, but other wise very nice.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am definitely going to paint the handles and the bottoms of the doors but the grill kinda goes well with the window trim IMO. I have three of the grills anyway, one all black, the one that is on there, and one that I cut up and experimented with mesh inserts and custom logos. I switch em around every few months

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
DAMN IT your body's straight!!

That close up reminds my of how much body works I've got to do on my 92. thanks a lot.
Im not a big fan of the skirted 91s and 92s, unless they are bagged(Rev) or are low riders (Kgee's Ex), but yours my friend looks real NICE!!!! couldnt have done it better myself, great job, i think if i had a 92 Id murder it out, and bag it on 20s

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Nice ride man!! what the hell is your prob! holdin out on the pics and you've been a member this long?? there are some rides on here that make THIS (below) look good! lol. its about time you exposed it.

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Nothing wrong with the 91-92's, but I prefer the later years. That being said, there is something about your car that is very striking! Very nice.

Sean

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Looks great man! Very clean!

Although, you're kind of "in between" looks. You need to put the fender trim back on, to tie in the with the grille and window trim, or finish murdering it out. ;)

It does look pretty damn nice as it sits, too. Still one of the nicest skirted cars I've seen. Simple, clean, not overdone!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks great man! Very clean!

Although, you're kind of "in between" looks. You need to put the fender trim back on, to tie in the with the grille and window trim, or finish murdering it out. ;)

It does look pretty damn nice as it sits, too. Still one of the nicest skirted cars I've seen. Simple, clean, not overdone!
I will probably end up just leaving the window trim and blacking out the rest. I cant put the rear wheel trim back on because i rolled the lip and in part rolled the mounting holes for the trim :-/

thank you to everyone for all the good feed back!! It definitely motivates me.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Tinted tails!!!! Should be your next mod. I love the rake look your car has. It reminds me of my caprice :).

·
Registered
346 Posts
Grill looks good to me, only thing i would black out is the trim around the windows. Car looks perfect to me, ltz badge looks good there, you should put it on both sides of the car.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
^^Yeah also maybe get "Caprice" as well.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Great

Wauw man, i love the blacked out ss wheels and the LTZ badge.
How did you get the occ gauges in? I would love to do a mod like that. (having a rev counter seems nice) Anyone known with probles doing a normal straight speedo to a double round one conversion?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.