Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a few parts I bought but didn't use. I will be adding other items to this list as I finish up a few projects I have going.

These parts are exactly as I received them from sellers on this forum. They are in great condition as they were described by the original sellers.

First I have an A Pillar gauge pod. 2 holes for 2 1/16 and 1 for 2 5/8. Already in Impala Grey, mounted to a full stock A pillar. Very clean. Will go $65 shipped. ( The only reason I'm selling this is that I decided to put 8 gauges in my dash!) Yeah, I AM crazy.... I'll post pictures of that when it's done.

Second I have a FREIGHTLINER00 brand Jeep steering shaft, exactly as I received it from him, cleaned up and painted. He did a great job on it. I didn't beat on it or anything stupid like that. I took it out of the package and LOOKED at it, that's it. I'm selling this because I bought a Borgeson shaft and can only install one. I'll sell this for $60 shipped, to continue my habit of buying stuff and then selling it for less.

I'll post pictures later. I prefer paypal for payment. Any questions please let me know and I'll get an answer as quickly as possible.

Thanks, Tony

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the pics! CHLNLO by a nose!

I forgot to photo the steering shaft, will do soon. CHLNLO won a close tie on the pod. I got a PM at 6:18 from Powhite and a PM at 6:18 as well, both claiming DIBS. I was a bit confused how to figure that on out until I saw the messages in my inbox.

CHLNLO by a nose! If CHLNLO doesn't want it, then Powhite, it's all yours.

Thanks for the interest. I'll be putting more stuff soon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures of Jeep steering shaft -- $55 SHIPPED!

Here they are! This shaft looks great even though I took pretty bad pictures.

I'm selling this cheaper because I want to ship it with the pod! Someone out there must want tighter steering....

Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Here they are! This shaft looks great even though I took pretty bad pictures.

I'm selling this cheaper because I want to ship it with the pod! Someone out there must want tighter steering....

Thanks for looking
I'll take it.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Tried to send you a PM, your inbox is full. Payment sent with shipping address.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Time to clean the inbox...

Everything sold and paid for. Thanks everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts