Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a source to get these clips? one of mine broke off the pillar and would like to replace

Attachments

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already contacted him, didn't have one readily available but because of the odd shape, shipping might be pricey.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
10,919 Posts
If it popped off in the pillar, you can reweld it to the trim piece with a soldering iron. You may have to add some material, or at least reshape the material that is there. You asked me for a gray pillar. I said that I only had other colors. The gray ones are hard to find.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I may have a broken pillar in my storage.

LMK if you're still needing this clip and I can look into it tonight when I get home.

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
If it popped off in the pillar, you can reweld it to the trim piece with a soldering iron. You may have to add some material, or at least reshape the material that is there. You asked me for a gray pillar. I said that I only had other colors. The gray ones are hard to find.
OP if you can't repair yours as Fred notes (JB Weld is also a way to secure the clip) you can use any color A pillar trim and paint it with SEM. I used their primer then the grey spray paint

That is what I did when I got a A pillar from Fred when I added a pillar gauge as I did not want to drill my stock Grey one incase I ever wanted to delete the oil pressure gauge I installed

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts