1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
976 Posts
I PM'd the guy too about the bumper and also got no answer. Me and JOHNHPC went looking through some yards and found the regular caravan bumpers are different from model to model. I believe his is from a "sport" model. There is a guy selling a caravan bumper a couple houses down from me (not a sport though) must be a sign.

·
Registered
976 Posts
sport model?

·
Registered
976 Posts
With fog lights

Maybe with some work to the fog light area could get it to look more agressive like this vvvv

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And unreliable ass hell. Beautiful garbage... Oh how I love Eurotrash. But they look so good in the service department!

Did I ever tell you guys about the 50K mile Range Rover that burned TO THE GROUND right outside my workplace? Real talk.

But we digress.

I'll bet there's other bumper covers that could work, too. I think I remember a wagon guy using a Bravada cover or something...

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
My old bodyman had a rangerover in for front repairs. A steering box was $3500 and 8 weeks. cwm8

·
Registered
976 Posts
I thought about a blazer bumper but think it will have to be stretched, i was also trying to find a Jag bumper to measure it and see how wide it was. I know the headlight area would need to be flatened out but the look of the bumper is pure sex

Actually here is an older model might work better

·
Registered
976 Posts
Done

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
My old bodyman had a rangerover in for front repairs. A steering box was $3500 and 8 weeks. cwm8
When I first started selling cars for a living there was this really cool looking Rover at auction. Really good price... Some of the guys I know stopped me from bidding on it. Was like an intervention: Friends don't let friends buy Range Rovers. :D Watching for years after that I don; think I ever saw a single Range Rover even get a bid at Terre Haute or E-ville. They just rolled on through...

Which really makes one wonder about the commercials where they claim like 90% of them are still on he road? What, people got too much in repair bills to afford to replace them?

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Well i am glad i read this thread, my friends told me that RR's had problems but they dont work on their own vehicles so i thought that they were full of it. Now I feel a little better about not getting a RR. -Josh

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Look how many time Rover has changed ownership! Every time that happens you f-up the supply line. Modern Rovers are horrible mixes of leftover Rover technology, BMW and Ford. Do I need to say more?

But we digress.

See how the caprice bumper is raised under the headlight? so is the F-150 bumper... Do some measuring, this might be a good lead.

Edit: Furthurmore, if the bumper rises too much, you could use Diamonte headlights. Way outside the box.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Kinda too ricey for my taste. Like this one with the gills

But i still love the look of this bumper tucked almost flush with the front

1 - 20 of 47 Posts