Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after all the reviews, I'm finally going to try out these Monroe Severe Service Shocks. I have the original DeCarbon shocks from '96 and my impala just hit 96k so I think it is time. I just was afraid to just try anything out there because my car is completely stock and all I wanted was a nice stock ride again, so based on what everybody else is saying these sound like the real deal. In case any one is wondering I bought all 4 wholesale for $80. so either way I cant go wrong..
Sorry if I forgot to post what type of shocks, but I just updated my thread, man you guys dont let nothing slide.. :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these shocks :confused:
deese nuts , now they're the real deal! ;) :D
rock on, rus

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get the adjustables! You can go from "these" to "those" real easy, they put the valve in a nice spot and everything.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're right, you can't go wrong with those! Now you got me wishing I never bought my Bilsteins.

Jeff

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I must be a complete dumb a$$ but what type of shocks did you buy? I could use a set. Thx

Kyle

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well thanks to everyone who rode my back because I forgot to post what type of shock it was. They are the Monroe Severe Service Shocks....
Originally posted by ssmack:
I must be a complete dumb a$$ but what type of shocks did you buy? I could use a set. Thx

Kyle

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by axis:
well thanks to everyone who rode my back because I forgot to post what type of shock it was. They are the Monroe Severe Service Shocks....
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ssmack:

Kyle
</font>[/QUOTE]Man, we're just playing with you. Hook us up with that deal.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the shocks. Paid about$140 at AZ or Advance and that included a lifetime warranty - not always included with each dealer.

I had 1400 lbs of drag racing fans in my car on Sunday. Handled decent with all that weight. Even better with just me in the car.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well I thougt I was getting a good deal myself, I know someone who works for napa and they got them for me as a favor. But if you guys are getting these severe service for about $120-160 thats not bad, because I was going to pay close to $200 here in california....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
right around a buck twenty at o'reilly if you have one near you and they give a lifetime warranty on them as well. already have them on the wagon and they're going on the SS tomorrow. enjoy! rock on, rus

1 - 14 of 14 Posts