Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local auto parts store wanted $92 EACH for these. I bought 4 so I'd have 2 spares. There are 11 left. It showed 15 before I bought mine, so I guess the counter DOES work!

I don't know if these could be found cheaper anywhere else but it seemed like a good price for a necessary item.

Here's the link:

ACDelco AFS75 Oxygen Sensor:Amazon:Automotive

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
934 Posts
nope that were i got mine but man it took like 2 weeks to get them i was like wtf but they have made my car run smoother

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I won't have my engine for a while so I'm not in a hurry. I just hope they get here...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
8,233 Posts
What's the rush? Amazon has had these at this price for MONTHS. Don't bother buying these unless and until you need them. BTW Amazon has great deals on a lot of parts for these cars.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's the rush? Amazon has had these at this price for MONTHS. Don't bother buying these unless and until you need them. BTW Amazon has great deals on a lot of parts for these cars.
I do need them. Anyway, 1 left.

Tomorrow might be 100, who knows.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
that link doesnt work anymore but if you search under the part number you'll get the new link with the same price.
fwiw amazon has been selling them around 29 bux for the past year, I last bought a pair last october at that price and the set I bought before in early 2012 they were around 40 each from amazon.

ACDelco AFS75 Oxygen Sensor
by ACDelco
5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
List Price: $68.60
Price: $28.99 & FREE Shipping. Details
You Save: $39.61 (58%)
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The link still works for me, same price and 1 left.

I searched by part number and also showed only one left. I'm curious to see what happens after that one is sold, not just for that part, but the selling methods of Amazon in general.

I wouldn't be surprised if a new supply of 24 appears!

·
Registered
3,008 Posts

I searched by part number and also showed only one left. I'm curious to see what happens after that one is sold, not just for that part, but the selling methods of Amazon in general.

That's exactly what will happen. Amazon has real time inventory control. When they say "X" number left, it doesn't mean they are all gone forever when it hits zero. They will reorder.

Been using Amazon for years. Just enter your car info and you can see all parts available. Best prices on average anywhere and free shipping on order over $25 or with Amazon prime.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts

still doesnt work for me but Im signed on my amazon account and maybe thats why it shows no limit for me.

That's exactly what will happen. Amazon has real time inventory control. When they say "X" number left, it doesn't mean they are all gone forever when it hits zero. They will reorder.

Been using Amazon for years. Just enter your car info and you can see all parts available. Best prices on average anywhere and free shipping on order over $25 or with Amazon prime.
truth, they also sold delco reman ps pumps at a good price and no core charge.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 15 of 15 Posts