Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been noodling around on Amazon.com all day downloading free MP3's. Finding lots of good free Jazz, but you gotta sort through some garbage to get there.
http://www.amazon.com/MP3-Deals/b/ref=amb_link_7746892_2?ie=UTF8&node=678551011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=auto-sparkle&pf_rd_r=1RM4XYSKA54V3JWZ845S&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=475173071&pf_rd_i=gogol bordello free
See the right hand side of the page.

Where can I find more LEGAL free music? No limewire, but legal stuff that isn't a bunch of teenagers banging on pots or screaming?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Been noodling around on Amazon.com all day downloading free MP3's. Finding lots of good free Jazz, but you gotta sort through some garbage to get there.
http://www.amazon.com/MP3-Deals/b/ref=amb_link_7746892_2?ie=UTF8&node=678551011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=auto-sparkle&pf_rd_r=1RM4XYSKA54V3JWZ845S&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=475173071&pf_rd_i=gogol bordello free
See the right hand side of the page.

Where can I find more LEGAL free music? No limewire, but legal stuff that isn't a bunch of teenagers banging on pots or screaming?
Well thank you so kindly sir....

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I was thinking Metallica, Korn, Disturbed, Godsmack, Shine Down, Seven Dust, RA. Not sure who those bands or groups are.cwm5
Metallica? been listening to them since they were a new band.
Korn? Love em!
Disturbed? Not so much.
Godsmack? They've got a few songs I like, but but they keep writing them over and over.
Shinedown? Don't know much about them...
Seven dust? I met them when they were still a local Atlanta band.
RA? Who dat?

By screaming teenagers I meant that scratchy horrible lo-fi stuff the play on college radio.

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Shinedown? Don't know much about them...
Shinedown is not a monster like Metallica or Korn, but they're pretty good. I like this song 45 above the rest of their stuff. Think "Fade to Black"

This is a pretty popular song

1 - 8 of 8 Posts