Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a question is it possible ot use airbags with sprint springsand achieve the look i want.I like it low when it it just sitting or just driving a couple of miles.So my question is can i add like helper bags of sumthing or do i have to get a whole air ride suspension.How much would that cost?What about hydros? that would give me the low look when i want it too and pump it up when i am driving. I am new to this game so help me out.

steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Helper springs are going to give you a crappy ride. If you like the idea of air ride I recomend a complete kit to give you the best possible ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No you can't run springs and air bags.The bags and brackets will sit in place of your springs. However you might be able to use bell tech spindles with the kit.Air ride technologies makes a great kit for the car and isn't to bad on pricing either. You can order it from me if you like.Call me at (800)231-1101 ask for lee.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.