Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently installed air lift 1000 bags with the compressor kit from airlift also works great exactly what i wanted from it ( rear tires dont rub with people in the back seat) now my only concern is i fill the bags at night to about 10psi on the gauge how long does it usually last filled? i got into the car this morning and they were down to 5psi min the compressor automatically comes on when it reaches below 5psi im just want it coming on at night when the car is parked, nor do i want them to deflat that much which i think i may have a leak or is it the norm for them in the morning to be low?

thanks guys

·
Registered
806 Posts
i recently installed air lift 1000 bags with the compressor kit from airlift also works great exactly what i wanted from it ( rear tires dont rub with people in the back seat) now my only concern is i fill the bags at night to about 10psi on the gauge how long does it usually last filled? i got into the car this morning and they were down to 5psi min the compressor automatically comes on when it reaches below 5psi im just want it coming on at night when the car is parked, nor do i want them to deflat that much which i think i may have a leak or is it the norm for them in the morning to be low?

thanks guys
You could put in a relay so the compressor only comes on when the key is on.

·
Registered
216 Posts

thanks guys
You may have a leak. I rarely have to add air to the ones on my car. Run 5 - 10 lbs.
Pat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts