Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the genuine GM stickers cost so much, I decided to whip up a batch of my own. They're on weatherproof labels, but I don't know how they will handle conditions under the hood.

I also changed the "disabled" on the original sticker to "deleted". :)

What do you think?

Original:

My version:

·
Registered
524 Posts
i thought the orig. were black with white writing

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Nick those look sharp. I would love three of those. How can we make it happencwm1

·
Registered
981 Posts
Holy Crap! $12.95?!? I don't think I paid more than a few dollars for mine from the Impala Superstore. Of course, that was, let's see...a long time ago.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
NAISSO sells for higher than list price. I don't think anyone minds a fair price but
That is very steep. How about a better price for the B Body community. Lets say $5 for the sticker and $2 S&H

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
According to the link above, the official GM list price is $21.45.
I paid $7 from the dealer a few years back. No matter, Those stickers are not a factory legal sticker, are massed produced and should be used as such.

I don't mind anyone making a buck but like to see the B Body community work for each other. It's like when the Made in Texas stickers were made. They were reproduced and authourised by GM and the UAW. Sold for a buck to our community. Lots of work were put into those. Lets get real on this.

·
Registered
202 Posts
+1

Put me down for one or two pending price.

·
Registered
62 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts