Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to trade a air ride system for some impala seats front and rear in nice shape!!!! ill be pulling this out in the next couple of weeks as soon as all my parts get here i have the RidePRO 4-way Solenoid Block,compressor,tank 3 gal,Control System,sending units complete system minus the airline, bags and brackets it is a 1/4 line setup not superfast it will not make your car jump in the air so no worries about breaking parts Ill put up some pictures of the system tonight or tomarrow here is a picture of the controller http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad82/coyote480/177.jpg

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
How much? If I had Impala seats I'd certainly trade you but I don't.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I take 750 obo will fit your wagon nice its all mounted in my wagon on the driverside rear under the plastic cover just have to remove glovebox all hidden ill have pictures tomarrow

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
this system cost 1800 look it up and for a nice set of impala seats is around 650-700 so yeah and like i said its obo all i can do is say no lol

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I'm not knocking your price I just didn't realize Impala Seats were that expensive. I'll think about it and get back to you.

·
Registered
71 Posts
We already traded a while back. I'm still waiting for him to post up some pics of the install!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
4 Posts
how do i post my stuff for sale

i have sum 22inch rims i wont to trade for the ram air hood or a air ride kit but i cant seem to post a thread of my own

1 - 12 of 12 Posts