Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I just had my car towed to the shop to repair the brake lines, even though I came in yesterday and made an appointment before I towed it in and wasted my whole day stranded, they say it will be ready.

PRoblem with the air shocks, after it came off the two truck the shocks looked like they aired all the way up! My tail pipes didnt drag which is unusual, and its more unusal that the one that wasnt working is now working. Whats goin on? I will be at the shop tommorrow, I drove by tonight after my sister gave me a ride and it is inside of the shop so I didnt get to see what they did. If you recall a hardline under the driver side frame raiL(right under the driver seat) blew.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My right rear was sagging until I had the tires changed. When they jacked it up, the left side leaked oil. I thought thats it, new shocks. But to my surprise, the car now sits even. I'm not questioning it, saves me from having to replace at this time. I know they still have to be done and asked questions on this form regarding what to replace with. I deal with it then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts