Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys-I'm looking to install Airlift bags on my 1994 SS which already has H&R lowering springs and Blistein shocks. The springs advertise a 1.3"-1.5" drop in the rear.

My question is does any know the Airlift part number for a 94 with H&R springs?

Before the torches come out yelling use the search button, I did several searches and the thread that I know for a fact has the information I seek (a thread in the "Group Buy" section titled; Airlift 1000 Pictures of Sunset Digital Controller), comes up but the pages in the thread cannot be viewed. Also, the search term "H&R", "H and R", etc. cannot be executed because it does not meet the site requirement.

I called Airlift ran it by Tech Support and they were not able to help. If anyone is running this set up or knows someone that is running it please chime in.

Thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guys-I'm looking to install Airlift bags on my 1994 SS which already has H&R lowering springs and Blistein shocks. The springs advertise a 1.3"-1.5" drop in the rear.

My question is does any know the Airlift part number for a 94 with H&R springs?

Before the torches come out yelling use the search button, I did several searches and the thread that I know for a fact has the information I seek (a thread in the "Group Buy" section titled; Airlift 1000 Pictures of Sunset Digital Controller), comes up but the pages in the thread cannot be viewed. Also, the search term "H&R", "H and R", etc. cannot be executed because it does not meet the site requirement.

I called Airlift ran it by Tech Support and they were not able to help. If anyone is running this set up or knows someone that is running it please chime in.

Thanks in advance guys

If anybody knows senior member "BackInBlack"(Tim), please ask him to check out this thread. He ran the group buy for the Airlift a few years ago.

Thanks again

·
Registered
8,728 Posts

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.